Thursday, September 18, 2014

ABUSED OR AMUSED?

Oooh, here's here again.
The man with the child in his eyes......

By year 6 of primary school everyone seemed to know that I was gay.  I was in the 'dummies' class and surrounded by a bunch of rough, tough but friendly boys.  I loved it.  I was soon making friends with boys who not only introduced me to smoking, but also drinking, communal wanking and sometimes more. 

They accepted me and never judged and opened my eyes to a world of parenting that my mother would have died had she known.  Single mothers, parents who let their kids smoke openly, parents who smoked dope in front of their children, parents who let their kids do whatever they wanted.

This was a world away from my own home life.  Discipline was strict, swift and often unwarranted. My parents argued like cat and dog almost every night and mum still kept up the pretense that we were a normal family - as if the neighbours couldn't hear the constant fights and beltings going on!


I had started ballroom dancing classes - my mothers idea of an acceptable sport!  Actually I really enjoyed it and became quite good at it, even going to weekly competitions on the weekends.  But the best thing was that I got to get out of the house one night a week for 3 hours, do something I liked, and during our break the male dance instructor even let us smoke outside.

Always be wary of men who let children smoke. It wasn't long before he had singled me out and after a few months of befriending me he asked me if I could help him upstairs with the costumes for an upcoming competition.  Of course that turned out to be him getting me to strip down to my underwear so he could take measurements.  Next he has his hands inside my underwear 'just to check the label for size'.....then before I could react he is on his knees and giving me oral, whilst whimpering!  This would happen at least a dozen more times before I finally stopped the lessons.

It was one of my new friends who introduced me to Warwick.  For years we had been allowed to use our back neighbours property as a short cut.  This was a short steep walk through the bush of our back garden and theirs which eventually led to the highway.  From here it was a relatively flat walk to the town centre, railway station and school.  This saved us at least half the walking time and lots of steep hills which formed the road access to our house.

One afternoon walking along the highway with one of my friends he took me into meet his new friend.  Warwick lived in a small fibro cottage by himself.  He was 28 (but I'm sure now that he was probably more like 38) and was the local cricket coach.  He was friendly with all the local boys, most of whom I knew and let us hang at his house every afternoon.   Usually we'd just talk and smoke and feel really cool.

You could drop in anytime and he was always happy to see us. Most times there were 5 or 6 boys hanging around, but some days it was just me.  My parents both worked and it didn't matter as long as I got home before 6.30pm. One day he was smoking a joint and let me try some and from there it led to us laughing and him starting to tickle me.  Of course his hands started wandering and then he's asking me if I was getting hard.  He showed me that he was hard and said that's what grass did to you.  I let him touch me down there, but when he tried to unzip me I said no and it was time to go home.

11 years old and hormones and peer talk about sex is pretty much all you have on your mind.  It was only a few days later that I returned and let him do what he wanted.  The first time I didn't touch him, but soon after I was keen to.  We did this countless times over the next three years, before he seemed to lose interest - I didn't realize it then but obviously I was getting too old for his tastes.  We remained good friends right up until I left home.  Whatever else, he was another refuge away from my boring and often troubled home life.

Further along the highway lived another boy called Corey.  He was 18 and I knew he was friends with Warwick.  So I wasn't surprised on afternoon walking home from high school when he invited me back to his house.  No one was home and he took no time in pulling out his enormous hard penis and making me blow him.  Grabbing my head and forcing himself deep in my throat as he came.  When he was finished he slapped me hard across the face and laughed.  I loved it and went back for more at least twice a week until the end of the year when he finished school.



No comments:

Post a Comment